PVL Forensics provides high-end computer forensic, e-Discovery, digital investigations & data recovery services. We have the ability to analyze, recover, and present data from all types of digital equipment. PVL Forensics provides the following services (review our services page for detailed information):
• Computer Forensic Examinations – systematic inspection of digital
device and its components.
• Digital Investigations – analyze all forms of electronic media for criminal
or civil legal cases, business or private investigations.
• e-Discovery – the discovery process of ESI (electronically stored
information) and metadata for litigation purposes.
• Data Recovery – recover deleted files, formatted over files, or files from
corrupted or inaccessible disks or disk partitions.
• Password Recovery and Unlocks – recover and/or reset passwords for various applications, operating systems and user files.
• Drive Imaging and Data Collection – creation of bit stream images
(exact copies) of disk drives and other media in various formats.
• Complete Documentation with Litigation Support – detailed exam
reports, evidence worksheets, affidavits, and declarations along with any
related exported ESI and metadata.
|PVL Forensics has the expertise to satisfy your forensic computer needs:
• Certified by the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (www.isfce.com)
• Certified by the Digital Forensics Certification Board (www.dfcb.org)
• Certified by AccessData Corporation (www.accessdata.com)
• Certified by Cellebrite Corporation (www.cellebrite.com)
• All examinations are conducted by certified examiners
• Adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards
• Uses only court approved preservation, recovery and examination techniques
PVL Forensics has the ability to conduct sound forensic examinations on the following devices:
• Servers, desktops, workstations, and laptops
• PCs, MACs, tablets, and iPads
• RAID arrays, hard disk drives, USB, Zip and all external drives
• PDAs, iPhones, Blackberries, Droids, Smart and cell phones
• RAM and memory cards
• CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks
• GPS devices, DVRs, fax, and copy machines
We handle cases & investigations local or nationwide.
Click here to view our testimonials page with references from actual clients.